PUBG Mobile 0.11.5 Update. So, we have come with PUBG Mobile 0.11.0 Beta link and its amazing new features. Since the release of Zombies in PUBG Mobile, speculations are going on for the next update, that is version 0.11.5. But recently, with the release of PUBG Mobile BETA update, the features are finally confirmed.
PUBG Mobile Beta v0.11.5 brings in some new changes to the mobile game, such as a dynamic weather system in the Erangel and Miramar maps, a new G36C rifle for the Vikendi map and more
PUBG Mobile 0.11.5 Beta Update Patch Notes
• Dynamic weather added to Erangel and Miramar.
•Added a new weapon: G36C rifle (Vikendi only). Fires 5.56mm rounds and can be equipped with stocks. Replaces SCAR-L in Vikendi.
• Added a new Sanhok-exclusive vehicle: Tukshai, a three-wheeled bus. This will replace the Jeep, Dacia, and Mini Bus.
Survive Till Dawn:
• Zombies will now enter a weakened state from time to time during the match.
• Fixed some areas on the map where zombies could not enter.
• Damage outside of safe zone at night has been increased.
• Some resource drops have been tuned.
• Some zombie skills have been tuned.
• Vehicle fuel levels have been tuned.
• Quick chat message "I got supplies" is now pre-selected.
• Outfit preview will send a warning when a piece being previewed is hidden by a currently equipped piece.
• When previewing outfits from a new crate, the preview from the previous crate will now be removed.
• Added tapping feedback to buttons of the main menu.
How To Download PUBG Mobile 0.11.5 Beta Update
If you want to Play the PUBG Mobile 0.11.5 Beta Update on your Mobile device then you Can Download File From the link below which is officially provided by Tencent.
please open with safari
PUBG Mobile 0.11.5 beta APK file must be downloaded first (on the same mobile as the game or on PC)
Go to the file location and tap on the APK file to install
Once the game is installed, launch the game and you'll see the version 0.11.0 on the launch screen.
Stay Tuned For Our Every New PUBG Mobile Update News...
You can share your opinion with us in comments.
The update is expected to be released with the release of Season 6 of PUBG Mobile. So, that tells us, it is probably March 19-23th when we may expect these changes to go live in the game. Are you guys excited about the new update? I bet, yes! Do let us know in the comments on how you feel about these upcoming changes!